Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
14" tall on base, solid pressure-cast polyurethane resin. Here's the figure on the base. Should be ready to accept orders by the end of next week. Price is $120 + shipping. The figure is shown without the tank & hose, but these do come with the kit.

:)

· Registered
9 Posts
Looks absolutely superb....

My only problems are that the postage and uk customs charges will be phenomenal unless a uk retailer is having any in stock... and secondly will my limited painting abilities be able to do it justice .. Is the detail on the eyes finished I reckon that will be the focus of the modal but the person painting it has got to do the detail there....but it is superb, a skilled modeller will have a superb item there when they've finished it.

· Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Very nice sculpt and great paint job. Someday I am going to sit down and start watching the Outer Limits DVD set I bought some years back. I really liked that show when I was growing up and most other shows like it back then. It is tempting but too many kits in my workshop as it is.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.