Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We do not having pricing information yet. Once Phil finishes sculpting the base & the molder/caster starts his work, we should have pricing information. Although he stands around 15" tall, he's still in scale with the others in the series. He just happens to be a larger monster comparatively than the others.

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
XPlus is producing a line of 1/8 scale (9-10" tall) plastic OL figures which I think is pretty cool. Glad to see the characters getting deserved attention. IIRC, the price will be around $79.99 for the Thetan.

The resin model kits we're producing are a large 1/6 scale (roughly 14-15" tall). I don't have pricing yet on our Thetan, we're still waiting on a production window with our molder/caster. Here are some pictures of the Saturn Ltd Thetan:

I will update again with more info on timeline & cost.

Thanks for looking.

:)

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Any chance this is going to be available over here in the UK ?

And is there any indication as to what else X-Plus is going to be releasing. ??
We have customers in Australia, so I don't see any reason why not. Shipping would obviously be more expensive than domestic US. Really no idea which characters XPlus is releasing, only seen the Thetan so far.

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
14" tall on base, solid pressure-cast polyurethane resin. Here's the figure on the base. Should be ready to accept orders by the end of next week. Price is $120 + shipping. The figure is shown without the tank & hose, but these do come with the kit.

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.