Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in indiana, PA for the last couple days, and had to make a run to k-mart and wallyworld so i just HAD to check out the selection. i think i went at the right time to wallworld, because the first day they had NOTHING, and then later that day is when i found 90% of this stuff.

found this sweet talladega torino, a blueish purple cuda to go with my red one, the charger RT may get a repaint, and the eliminator cuda is going to get a first row place in my collection.

Been looking for the 458 with the stripes for a while. the vette for the wife, the 8 Crate looked pretty cool, and I had to have the hurst despite the horrid wing.

going to flat-black respray the tundra i think, and picked up the bone shaker for Squib1 :) !

not a bad haul for the week since it wasnt in the plan to visit any stores.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these were on top of the 20 foot uhaul full of stuff we brought back including a fairly new fridge/freezer,washer&dryer, ride-on lawnmower, my wife's great-grandmothers bedroom set. lots of garage/yard tools, and many misc stuffs. some very cool OLD antique tools, an old International Harvester push mower my wife's mom used as a kid thats begging for a restoration. so yeah, not a bad way to spend a week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts