Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I found out last night from shellybaby27 that our very own Liv N Low is nominated for the Die Cast Hall of Fame under the RAOK Category. And in order for him to become a member of the Die Cast Hall of Fame he needs your votes. So lets all jump over to the voting and show Liv N Low our support and vote for him. I know I did. I had the pleasure of meeting Liv N Low at the 2012 Super Con and have received a lot of beautiful die cast from him in RAOK's so let all help Liv get into the Die Cast Hall of Fame. :wave:

http://www.diecasthall.com/vote/

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Voted for him, too. Not to hi-jack the thread, but the sponsor of the Hot Wheels forum here on HT is also up for the HOF in the entrepreneur class, Paul Biddle, owner of The Toy Peddler.

·
Registered
72 Posts
voted! and on a side note. i was in vegas in the spring and got to goto the toy shack. what a fantastic place! only picked up a half dozen cars, but could have spent millions in there easily.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Of coarse he's got my vote! :thumbsup: Good luck Liv!

I also voted for Paul Biddle of TTP one heck of a guy. Good luck to you too Paul!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
And Mark is up for People's Choice, too! Voted for all three, and then some.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you to everyone who has voted :thumbsup: ....

I just recieved word that I am on the list for the 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award which is awesome to be among the rest of the members on the list.

Thank you again to everyone who has voted...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you to everyone who has voted :thumbsup: ....

I just recieved word that I am on the list for the 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award which is awesome to be among the rest of the members on the list.

Thank you again to everyone who has voted...

I think I speak for everyone when I say it is a pleasure to vote for you Liv, and I say that from the pleasure of knowing you personally.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think I speak for everyone when I say it is a pleasure to vote for you Liv, and I say that from the pleasure of knowing you personally.
Thank you buddy :wave: ... It was a real pleasure to meet you and hang out with ya for a few hrs :thumbsup: ... We will have to do it again soon , next time I am in Vegas.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you buddy :wave: ... It was a real pleasure to meet you and hang out with ya for a few hrs :thumbsup: ... We will have to do it again soon , next time I am in Vegas.
It will be my pleasure, call me when your in Vegas next time and I hope to see you win this award.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts