Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I found out last night from shellybaby27 that our very own Liv N Low is nominated for the Die Cast Hall of Fame under the RAOK Category. And in order for him to become a member of the Die Cast Hall of Fame he needs your votes. So lets all jump over to the voting and show Liv N Low our support and vote for him. I know I did. I had the pleasure of meeting Liv N Low at the 2012 Super Con and have received a lot of beautiful die cast from him in RAOK's so let all help Liv get into the Die Cast Hall of Fame. :wave:

http://www.diecasthall.com/vote/

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you to everyone who has voted :thumbsup: ....

I just recieved word that I am on the list for the 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award which is awesome to be among the rest of the members on the list.

Thank you again to everyone who has voted...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you to everyone who has voted :thumbsup: ....

I just recieved word that I am on the list for the 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award which is awesome to be among the rest of the members on the list.

Thank you again to everyone who has voted...

I think I speak for everyone when I say it is a pleasure to vote for you Liv, and I say that from the pleasure of knowing you personally.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.