Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we are all down there for the racing, what other interesting things are there to do in the area? OK, we know the area has a lot of things to do, but maybe some ideas for some fun stuff that doesn't take all day and doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Golf anyone ?

The golf course i work at have rental clubs
so golf anyone?

and what Dave said

jason

Sonny Brown from what i hear likes the food at the hotel ?

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
ekid138 said:
The go-karts up the street were cool too. Maybe we should all go together and do a "Pre-Birds warmup race" :D
You got that right Jason Crist Butch Bebee and I went down there and had a blast Great price too

Jaosn I would love to go golfin with you but the wife is coming this year and I wan tto do as much with here and my 3 year old (Birthday will be the 12th of Feb Bring presents Mine is the 16th )
Maybe if we can get your wife and mien to go do soemthing with the kids we can go

Can't wait Just have to find a RV to buy for the birds
No any for sale

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
hey Casey

ya i'll be there on the 7th so you know we'll have alot of time to get together

i don't know of an RV for sale
the RV i'm taken down to Florida has wings

later
man

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
I know this isn't really the place to post this But maybe Mike and Hank will be nice and give me some slack on it

Any Who
I am looking to buy a real 57 chevy 2 dr 4 dr I don't care
Since I have been living in Mi so long I don't have any of my old contacts in the south anymore
I know a lot of you guys are from the south too I want to buy one and pick it up when I go to the birds
It doesn't have to be in Florida just with in the travel path kind of From Mi to Florida
I will be going trough Alabama and not Georgia though
If you guys can help me locate one around $5000 or so Please LMK Might even be a finder fee for it too Maybe soem 1.20's for the birds

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Boat, hell this thing is the Titanic. At any rate, try going to Old Town in Orlando when you're there. Bunch of old cars there every week. Not sure what day they meet there, but it might be your best bet.

·
Registered
456 Posts
things to do

A couple yrs ago i went with Butch Bebe, We hit Daytona speedway, watched ARCA cars turn some laps , did some walking around there, it was cool.. A MUST SEE...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts