Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just thought of this as I read Mark #10's post with the new Matco truck and started to wonder. It's a nice change of pace and will fit in with my True Grit trucks. Hope RC2 will do some more.

Anybody know if there are others?

·
Registered
107 Posts
In addition to a few mixed in here and there in the Coke series, there was a whole 12-truck Coke Delivery Truck series.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I'm not doing to bad then. I've got 5 of the 10 snack trucks, 3 of the 6 delivery trucks, and 3 of the 4 cargo trucks. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I just now saw that thread, I must have missed that one!!!

I cant wait to see those!!! The Matco truck needs to come home with me!!! And one to live on my Matco Toolbox at work.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
eyecandy said:
I just now saw that thread, I must have missed that one!!!

I cant wait to see those!!! The Matco truck needs to come home with me!!! And one to live on my Matco Toolbox at work.

OUCH! Hope theres no wrench jabbing you in the back!!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Dadvball said:
Thanks guys! I'm not doing to bad then. I've got 5 of the 10 snack trucks, 3 of the 6 delivery trucks, and 3 of the 4 cargo trucks. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out.
Which ones are you missing, Bill?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
carnut2256 said:
Which ones are you missing, Bill?
What I don't have:
Snack Truck - Swat, Dr. Brown, Cheetos, and the 2 Coke trucks

Delivery Truck - I have none of the Coke trucks

Cargo Truck - Pez Holiday truck

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Send me your addy and the SWAT snack truck is yours...as long as loose is ok!

edit: and I think I have a Holiday Pez truck, too, but I need to check. if I do, thats yours too!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eyecandy said:
Send me your addy and the SWAT snack truck is yours...as long as loose is ok!

edit: and I think I have a Holiday Pez truck, too, but I need to check. if I do, thats yours too!
Sending a pm, thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I only kept one of the two trucks that I had. I had the Mountain Dew from the True Grit series but I gave it away to a friend that drove a Mountain Dew truck a few years ago.

This is the only truck that I kept because it goes nicely with some COKE items that I collect. I took these COKE items from my wife's curio cabinet to take a pic. They were next to her Coca-Cola Barbie doll. I was afraid to touck her Coca-Cola Barbie for fear of getting yelled at. (Just kidding, the doll was too big to photograph with the other items :p )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts