Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Yep, I was there last week. It's jaw dropping and you ought to see what they are working on. It took me back to the PM years. Busy bee's working on cool stuff in every office. Memory Lane was kicking it out too. It was an outstanding day for me. I had a chance to discuss the future, potential, ideas, etc. It's so bright I had to wear shades.

When I walked in, there was pegs of product on the wall to be viewed, touched, looked at and discussed. On one table was a big slot track full of test cars and some wicked looking wrecks throughout the track. I felt very comfortable there and it took me back to earlier years. The total mind set is so very different than others I've worked with, it was inspiring.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on the Bronco and the Jeep CJ slots, I'll have to keep an eye out for new product.
I probably have 30 of his slot cars, including the new General Lee in both clean and dirty versions. The dirty one is a White Thunder. My boys and I love running them around the holidays.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
The Thunderjets can be pretty difficult to race so Tony was telling me about a possible new version with some magna traction style handling added. I prefer the older Aurora look that the Tjets are and if they can make them "stick" better even better yet! There's an Avanti, Cougar, working on an El Camino. Cool, COOL stuff!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scrambler81 said:
I'd love to get my hands on the Bronco and the Jeep CJ slots, I'll have to keep an eye out for new product.
I probably have 30 of his slot cars, including the new General Lee in both clean and dirty versions. The dirty one is a White Thunder. My boys and I love running them around the holidays.
Bronco is out now.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MudSlinger said:
What tracks do these run on? I could really see my sons and myself getting in to these!
Just about any ho track works .tomy afx tyco hot wheels .TL has his own track sets too(coming soon).

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
mrwillysgasser said:
Bronco is out now.
Cool, I'll have to call my train guy this afternoon. I can't remember the last time he was able to get Johnny Lightnings, but he has had a few batches of AutoWorld over the last couple of months, so I have picked up a couple of those.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
MudSlinger said:
What tracks do these run on? I could really see my sons and myself getting in to these!
I don't know how old your boys are, but my oldest was only 3 when I started our Christmas Eve racing tradition, and he loved it! Now my youngest is 3, and poor old Dad couldn't get near the track this past Christmas. :cry:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark Hosaflook said:
Yep, I was there last week. It's jaw dropping and you ought to see what they are working on. It took me back to the PM years. Busy bee's working on cool stuff in every office. Memory Lane was kicking it out too. It was an outstanding day for me. I had a chance to discuss the future, potential, ideas, etc. It's so bright I had to wear shades.

When I walked in, there was pegs of product on the wall to be viewed, touched, looked at and discussed. On one table was a big slot track full of test cars and some wicked looking wrecks throughout the track. I felt very comfortable there and it took me back to earlier years. The total mind set is so very different than others I've worked with, it was inspiring.
hey mark ,Autoworld ,Autofest? any connection?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mark Hosaflook said:
I want to but i can't. Give it a couple weeks. It should be worth the wait.
.Thanks Mark,Its like waiting for Santa .Is it time yet? Make sure to post details on the AW board too!Is it time yet?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
mrwillysgasser said:
.Thanks Mark,Its like waiting for Santa .Is it time yet? Make sure to post details on the AW board too!Is it time yet?
Oh I will for sure! You know I dig slots too so to be working on adding back the part of the show is a special opportunity for me.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
mrwillysgasser said:
Just about any ho track works .tomy afx tyco hot wheels .TL has his own track sets too(coming soon).
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

scrambler81 said:
I don't know how old your boys are, but my oldest was only 3 when I started our Christmas Eve racing tradition, and he loved it! Now my youngest is 3, and poor old Dad couldn't get near the track this past Christmas. :cry:
I have one that is almost 7 and one that is almost 3. My older one is a car junky already, r/c and die cast, so I am sure he will love these too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts