Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,282 Posts
It's is about time! It's are 2007, and theses ares about 20 yearses later than I'd has hoped they'd had showed up.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yep. When I decide to change something in the title I should reread it before hitting the post button. As I's can't not never edit dem afer possen 'em. :lol:

·
Oxidation Genius
31,282 Posts
Chuck_P.R. said:
Yep. When I decide to change something in the title I should reread it before hitting the post button. :lol:
;)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Along the lines of something we thought we would see 20 years ago, this morning The Today Show featured a personal Jet Pack that is supposed to be released for public sale next year.

I would be a little worried about tons of people flying through the air.

But luckily since they are expected to have an estimated price tag of $200,000+ there will only be a handful of extremely rich guys flying into buildings and forgeting to leave enough of their 1.5 minute fuel to land. :)

It's weird that so many decades later the George Jettison lifestyle doesn't seem to be all that much closer then it was when we were kids.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Dang nabbit! I'd doned remembered readin 'bout them cussid thingies in Poplar McCannix way back'n the 1950ses or so!

I wanna blue one!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Chuck_P.R. said:
Yep. When I decide to change something in the title I should reread it before hitting the post button. As I's can't not never edit dem afer possen 'em. :lol:
Problem solved. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I always thought you had your own personal bender style.

Nothing funnier then a drunken shaggy dog! :lol:

Hey I saw one once - but it was a neighbor who had given his dog a big ole' bucket of beer.
I swear I had nothing to do with it! :)

Okay. I tied a bell to his tail and watched as he tried to chase it while intoxicated.
But I swear I didn't get him drunk!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
[IMG-LEFT]http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/ga/IMG/fire3.gif[/IMG-LEFT]

The three-seater reminds me a bit of General Motors’ Firebird III concept car, only wet.

Bubble canopies, aircraft-style control surfaces, and fins, fins, FINS! Holy retro! It's deja vu all over again!

Of course, if you're in the market for something a bit larger . . .
Private Luxury Submarines

1 - 19 of 19 Posts