Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to start a firestorm, but did anyone catch the historical(hysterical?)grand prix of italy?did the organizers(or fia)try to do to alonzo what they treid to do to hunt in 76'?hmmmm :rolleyes: .i guess it din't matter since the renault blew its mill.how bout kubica :thumbsup: ,how long till we have a pole on the pole?massa couldn't touch him with a ten foot ...pole.is raikkonen running light or is he a lightweight?will he be seeing red next year? :cool: in closing ,like him or not ,schumi is the man on the silver mountain:7 titles and an 8th to come soon :tongue: !and ,his stature and legend will loom large for a long time!!i am now taking cover....

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Well Fred I think got ripped..Ferrari Whinned I even reloaded Qualifying in the DVR and watched the lap again.. I dislike Alonso but he in no way blocked Massa.. As for the FIA trying to give it Ferrarii they had nothing to do with it.. and thats a theroy thats plain stupid and overworked.. most rule changes the past 3 years where to stop Ferrari. it was the track Stewards and ya I think they did it on purpse.. Would Alonso's Lump gone Kablammo if he didn't have the extra stress of having to go through the feild? I doubt it Renault prob. tweaked it up a few revs to compansate. The Pole.. Ya Kubica is proving to be pretty fast, or BMW finally got it together as Hedifield is even doing better now.. JV would have won the race LOL.. as for Mikey retiring.. I think that is great news as I think he is a blooming idiot.. Fast/skilled driver but a jerk is a jerk and a hazard is a hazard I am just thankful he never killed anyone with his stupid tatics over the years..

Kimi.. Give him a decent car and he is a great driver, I just think the Mclearn boys didn't quite get it the past few years...And that tha hay is a Boy from Kentucky doing watching F1 anyways.. get out Saturday night and support your local dirt track...! LOL

Dave

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am a TEXAN,sir!living up here!i was born in san antonio and raised 8 miles from luchenbach!!(i still cry when i hear that waylon jennings song!!homesick,i guess)as for schumi being an idiot,i wish i was that kind of stupid!one thing that makes mikey such a bloomin' idiot is the way he resurrected ferrari(granted with help from ross b and others)!yes he has done the plowboy thing,both to hill and villenueve.but maybe it's that insane drive to succeed(or to dominate)that leads to that kind of behavior.remember senna,japan 1990?a much higher speed curve to cause a crash in,,eh?sheer genius!!anyhew,if alonzo does indeed go to mclaren, do you think can he prop them up enough to fight kimi on the prancing horse??or will the scuderier have the edge with all the dev work with brigestoners?i think they are equals as drivers.i agree with you on the massa/alonzo thing,but the red baron needs no help from the marshals,as he will get#8 anyway!!

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Hahaha I love San Anontio... And Mikey has proven several times he does not handle pressure well. I agree could just be a overly competitive gland or something makes him get insane. Do I think Fred can prop up Mclearn? No..I think Mclearn has the people and it that case it will not be a case of the driver driving the team.. will they give the prancing horse a run.. Ya figure they have relibiity under much better control and the pace seems to now be there so I think it should be a good season next year. And Yes Senna had that same fire. I think the diffrence is Senna was honest about it.. "Yes I did it on purpose so what?" as opposed to oh no it was not on the purpose bull Mikey spews. I would respectthe guy a lot more if he just was a stand up guy and admited when he was wrong. No harm no foul then its racing. I think thats my only real problem with Mikey, and many here know I suffer poor behaviour very poorly expecilly when they do not admit thier mistakes .. lol.. Should be interesting to see how the next two season shake out with new restrictions etc. I know my Guy Rubins should be joining Mikey So I really do not cheer per say for any driver right now, Kinda like slots I just like it.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts