Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
That's one band whose evolution has been interesting to follow over the years...in other words, those old, grey haired Texans still know how to rock! :thumbsup:

And I think their videos from the early `80s that featured the infamous coupe probably reinvigorated the entire 'Street Rod' industry single handedly.

BTW, I'd be happy to pay you the invested .68 cents(American!!) for that pretty red coupe. :p

GspeedR :cool:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish it were mine. I had to borrow a pic from the internet.
That's one band whose evolution has been interesting to follow over the years...in other words, those old, grey haired Texans still know how to rock! :thumbsup:

And I think their videos from the early `80s that featured the infamous coupe probably reinvigorated the entire 'Street Rod' industry single handedly.

BTW, I'd be happy to pay you the invested .68 cents(American!!) for that pretty red coupe. :p

GspeedR :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
Nice 3 Window 1934 Ford Coupe Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
They do have some good OLD songs but they lost me back in the 80's when they started doing songs like TV Diner and Sleeping Bag. They just were not the same to me after that. I guess I just out grew them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts