Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

I have been taken off as a sponsor of the boards for reasons I know.
I'm tired of all the Bull and have decided I won't be returning to the boards either as of Friday. I have too much other things to live for. Theres too much anger, Hatred and anomisity among the garage kit makers or whatever that is just wasting talents and making this hobby unenjoyable anymore. If everyone could just work together that would be great, but then again so would world peace and we know that isnt gonna happen.

Some of you have given me some preorders for things and I would like for you to contact me at [email protected] so I can get with you on getting your funds back.

Thanks for a wonderful 3+ years of sponsorship.

·
I make movies
2,575 Posts
Well this is sad news. Having been around this board for around 9 years I have seen plenty of the dark side of the GK industry, and after all this time its still something that makes no sense to me. The fact that there are so few GK makers and so many people to buy the models up, you'd think there would be room for everyone.

Well I just want you to kow that there are far more people who like, respect, and will miss you than there are who have brought about your decision to leave. Its just sad that the mean people outstrip the nice ones when it comes to things like this.

Thank YOU for your 3 years of sponsorship and support of this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, since others have taken it upon themselves to violate the rules of the board, and those who have tried to make this a friendly forum have been banned, I too shall take my leave. This is not the kind of baord I wanted to join, and will not take part in mindless backstabbing for personal gratification.

Capt. Locknar said:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Sorry to think you have to leave. Dave's not been banned, so I don't know what you're on about with that comment. As far as I know or am concerned, he's welcome to post here any time. Hank hasn't told Lloyd or I anything about Dave not being allowed to post or that there are any hard feelings on his part, so it's my hope he'll come back, if only occasionally. You're welcome to continue coming to these forums, too, to my knowledge.

Also, I think I speak for the majority of folks here when I say that I hope you'll not generalize about these forums as a whole. The actions of the very few never speak true of the whole, regardless what those actions might be. And not, I'm not talking about anyone specifically, just in general terms about community life.

And just so EVERYONE knows, I locked Lord Domink's original single post and merged it w/Dave's thread 'cause right now I don't want any more nasty postings to transpire and figure that it's relevant to the original topic. I might unlock that thread at some point, but since we've already seen some ugliness, rather doubt I will.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.