Hobbyist Forums banner

OT - Montreal F1 Race = GREAT RACING

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  smalltime 
On the subject for Formula 1 racing - I am not fully aware of what has changed this year, but whatever has been done, please don't try to fix it as the racing has been great. 'Overtaking' is now being done out on the track rather then on pit road. There has NEVER been a season in F1 where 7 different drivers have won the first 7 races of the season. We have had 5 different builders that have sone. It's just a great season and if it continues, watching Formula 1 races is something that I will continue to do.

GP2 and those races are also great. Any time you take a racer and put him in a vehicle with less power, then have to develop other skills to get their lap times down. Normally this involves carrying more speed into the corners. Some of the best racing in the world - at least in my opinion - is 250 cc Moto GP racing. I don't think they can carry that much speed into a turn, but with only 250 cc, they can't rely on raw power to pick their speed up on the exit of corners! It's awesome!

Keep up the great racing. Much of it is now enjoyable to spend the time to watch it when you can find the coverage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.