Hobbyist Forums banner

OT - Montreal F1 Race = GREAT RACING

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  smalltime 
have a growing interest too

i watched most of the replay too x! the pit stops are even interesting to me. i personally like the camera work since i got a real nice tv to watch it on. but most of all i like the tech the cars have built in even if i dont understand it. things like when does the wing open up ? and when does the electric motor kick in ? and the guys lined up with laptops reading what the car is doing, then make adjustments. the cars are so sensitive the ferrari had a small chuck of marbles/ rubber on his wing and the other cars just passed him like he was stading still. even if the guys calling the have a funny accent they know that sport and make it cool to watch and get an education. these days for watching racing on the tv it,s f1 and the rolex series for me!

whats next

with all this talk of f1 racin i gotta scan around and see where the next f1 race is. i,m all in with this racin ....cuz i dont understand it all yet. but themcazz are sure iz kool! i,m hooked on this racin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.