Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Very nice collection Galaxieman. :thumbsup: Is the Galaxe 500XL in the front a "hard to find" piece"? I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Galaxieman said:
Working on getting it into the body of the post but that will come.
Galaxieman, it looks like your using photobucket. If so just copy and paste "IMG code" here. You can find the code below the picture you wan't to show. :thumbsup: Nevermind :) , it seems you got it under control. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
darkwiz said:
Very nice collection Galaxieman. :thumbsup: Is the Galaxe 500XL in the front a "hard to find" piece"? I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection. :thumbsup:
All the Yatming Galaxies are a little tough to find but they do come up on the bay once in a while and can be had for 5-15 dollars. My favorite is the "hot cold" version. It's a little corny but looks good. I traded one of those away a few months ago for some other pieces I needed. The plain blue one with no decals is a Yatming made for another company and is the only one I have found with no decals.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Galaxieman said:
All the Yatming Galaxies are a little tough to find but they do come up on the bay once in a while and can be had for 5-15 dollars. My favorite is the "hot cold" version. It's a little corny but looks good. I traded one of those away a few months ago for some other pieces I needed. The plain blue one with no decals is a Yatming made for another company and is the only one I have found with no decals.
Thank's for the info Galaxieman :thumbsup: I'm gonna keep an eye out for that one. The stock cars in your other pic are nice too.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
darkwiz said:
Thank's for the info Galaxieman :thumbsup: I'm gonna keep an eye out for that one. The stock cars in your other pic are nice too.

The 64 Galaxie stock cars are easy to find on the bay. They are Racing Champions and available in 64 and 65s. I'll follow with a pic of them shortly.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
darkwiz said:

Here's the stockers. Tell you what...I just got RAOK'ed by another member with the promise to pass it on. Send me your address and that white #26 Curtis Turner 64 stocker is yours. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
darkwiz said:

By the way Wiz, I have given a bunch of the 64 stockers away so many of the ones in the circle are gone! The few I have left are in the pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts