Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,In Star Trek IV,what would have happened to Kirk and the Enterprise crew if they had just returned to Earth and stood trial.If the probe crisis hadn't come along.Things would have been different.How serious were the charges against Kirk for stealing the Enterprise.I believe Kirks record as a great Starship captain would help in Starfleets decision.Remember how many times Kirk saved Earth and even restored time itself.I mean that's got to count.I would hope there would be no harsh sentence ,like some prision time,but the Enterprise crews careers were probably over in Starfleet.I wonder if Starfleet would have still commisoned the Enterprise A,Thanks,Guy Schlicter.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well that depends, If Kirk arrived to late and was not able to rescue Spock he probably would have been court marshaled and thrown in prison for 42 years without conjugal visits! :( , However it's a well known fact that all this stealing the “Enterprise and getting Spock's Katra back stuff “ in fact was a prearranged ruse made to look like Kirk did it on his own, any way. How els do you explain that they recommissioned the Tia Ho to the Enterprise A so quick? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts