·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Happy Birthday, Hank.

It's not the age, it's the milage!

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Geez... you would have to bring it up ;) A lot of miles on these old gears, that I can say for sure.

Just also wanted to let everyone know that things are going fairly well here. For the most part the really bad days are over and I am started to move forward. Sure I miss the hell out of her but I also know that I can not change what happened and that being a miserable person will not change anything other then ruin my life.

Sure I am sad at times but I also revel in the time that we had together and I am learning to get on with things without her by my side. I would again like to thank everyone for the kind words, the wonderful emails, your prayers and your thoughts over the past few months. They really did mean a lot to me.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Happy Birthday Hank!! :thumbsup: Let me get my hat on :hat: . Hmmm, perhaps this one might be better: :dude: and pass the cake!! :roll:

I'm really glad that you are okay these days. I was wondering how you were doing but I was afraid to ask. So you are still in our thoughts and prayers!

Cheers!

Huzz

·
Starship Class
11,670 Posts
hankster said:
. . . Sure I am sad at times but I also revel in the time that we had together and I am learning to get on with things without her by my side.
There's nothing wrong with remembering nor with grieving.

Hank, you're a great fellow to have around. Many more birthdays to ya!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
A big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Hank.

Glad to hear things are getting better for you.

My wish for you is that they just keep getting better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts