Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this year, I could set a date to do certain things like quit smoking and lose weight. I need to lose about 120 lbs.

Oh, and actually finish a model to my satisfaction and display it.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
magesblood said:
quit smoking ..... actually finish a model to my satisfaction ...
And just think...if you do quit smoking, your models won't smell of smoke or turn brown. :D

I'm going to balance my store books and actually make money this year.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I'M GIVING UP SMOKING!!!
A couple of mates and I are giving up for good !! I'm mentally (?) preparing myself now......
I'm absolutely sick and tired of constantly being broke because I'm throwing money away day after day on something that's slowly killing me!!!

Chris.:)

·
Oxidation Genius
31,283 Posts
I hearby resolve to have no resolutions.

Last year I swore to finish every model I started before starting another. I stuck to it for maybe three or four kits, then went back to my usual habits of putting kits away when I git tired/frustrated/angery with them.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Last year I swore to finish every model I started before starting another. I stuck to it for maybe three or four kits, then went back to my usual habits of putting kits away when I git tired/frustrated/angery with them.
They have a pill for that condition, or did I hear it was fatal.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've always wanted to learn how to kill someone without leaving any marks. That's my goal for next year. :)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
It'll be easier to arrange "accidents". There's not much else you can do unless you find a chemical compound that'll break down in a non- functioning body......
Let me know how things work out.....

Chris.:)

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I did quit smoking last Spring, but I gained about 40 more pounds:(
I am selling most of my resin model collection, and sticking with the good old
styrene!!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I resolve to keep on smoking, enjoy the occasional alcholic beverage:drunk:, start about 5 or 6 models with no intentions of ever finishing them, and clean out the kitty litter box....
I should be able to keep these resolutions, (well maybe not the kitty litter one) 3 outof 4 ain't bad :wave:
Mcdee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts