Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
"OT--Dog Shoots Man"...

Too bad not fatally as this cretan would have been most deserved of it.
Man, are there some sick people out there or what?

And no, I am not at all a fan of PETA either.

This here was just plain cruel.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
And a perfect sentence for his crime should be 6 months...

... in a 4'x4' cage at the local animal shelter. His meals of water and Purina Dog chow. His bunkmate a mean gay male pitbull named "Flesh".

·
Registered
811 Posts
Way to go puppy. Great story (except for the 3 other puppies). I wished the shot would have done more damage. It takes one horrible person to shoot puppies. Thanks for sharing the story Joe.

Bob

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Well, the good news is, people will stand in line to adopt these pups now. The shooter will probably do Leno and Letterman. The mug shot is a hoot. Look at that face and tell me he couldn't find homes for them. Too bad that shot didn't go between the legs to end that sorry excuse of humanity right then and there.

GO PUP!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
carnut2256 said:
People can be simply amazing, can't they?
They sure can! I was doing some community volunteer work(building a house)...key words--HELPING OUT THE COMMUNITY, and what do I see when I get home? A nice big black mark the size of a basketball on my front fender. Someone swiped me and left....pitiful. So that's what I get for helping out others in need...doesn't seem right does it?

Sorry, had to vent. :freak:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good DOG! Man, wish it was closer - I'd adopt "Junior" and call him "Shooter"!

Unorthodox of some people why they must think can get away with this. SPAY OR NEUTER your pet's, dummy - and you won't have any problems like this!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts