Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have very few but Im really into them ,and thinking about collecting alot more,this was at advance this year for christmas,made by Speccast.I got the miller car hauler last year and some ertl ones.

·
Registered
318 Posts
the cost point and the inability to find them around here holds me back...but I love the big trucks...I just wish there was a bit more variety in the trailers...more open car haulers and less box vans

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Aside from Burch trucks I have a white tanker rig. Looks great for $7 at TSC.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hey Chevy 263 what is the car below the rig?
its a monogram model kit 1'd guess its 1/18th scale called the smug bug. Its got a big blown motor in the back. It splits in the middle to show the interior and motor.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
chevy263 said:
its a monogram model kit 1'd guess its 1/18th scale called the smug bug. Its got a big blown motor in the back. It splits in the middle to show the interior and motor.
That Smug Bug is pretty cool, that's the 1st one of those I've seen. :thumbsup:

Pssstt....hey Chevy263, our state is spelled Connecticut. ;)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I have a few trucks in my collection as well.

I posted some of these beer trucks on the Die Cast Collecting board a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I won this beauty recently in fact i got it last week as part of a prize box. Its hands down the coolest truck i own. its 1.25th scale all metal and weighs a ton it even has mirrors for the side of the truck. I didnt put on yet im waiting for the right display case.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Here's a couple from my collection:

First up is a Corgi Mooneyes hauler,I bought this one a few years ago.

Next is a Ertl Mopar hauler,not sure where it's from but I got it when I was a kid:

And finally I have a Racing Champs Dodge IROC hauler,they used to sell them at true value hardware stores. Behind that is a cheapo car carrier from toys r us.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I had a tough time getting a good pic through the glass, but here are some of mine. I love finding a mix of different types of race haulers with cars to match. Hope the pic works!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.