Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gerald I think I have something that belongs to you! 20+ Inches of fluffy white snow. If I could I would box it up and shipp it to you! Still snowing too.... Expecting more snow all week long.....AAAARRRGGG!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
This sucks! You are only a little over an hour north getting all kinds of the fun stuff, and we get diddly! Please forward some to Lafayette!!!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
LOL, 20" you are joking right? Right now on my deck, is 3' plus of snow, the snow at the edge of the drive way is up to my knees, got 12" over the weekend, 3" on the ground now and 3" today to come. I have pics at home, I'll post one tonight.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Email me some snow. Houston got 1 inch during a day in early December, and now it's in the sunny 70's.
I'll send you snow if you'll send me the 70 and sunny.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I'll tell ya, Virginia didn't used to be this cold (global warming my @$$!) I seriously can not take it! The last couple years the only thing thats kept me going is I found a small town in FL that I want to buy a beach house and retire to. Now it even gets cold there! So much for dreams!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6-8 inches of system snow yesterday, schools let out early because the roads were so bad. Today schools are cancelled as we are expecting another 10-20 inches of Lake effect snow. My snow blower is getting a great work out!
Oh did I mention that I have to leave town tomorrow to take the National Principal's exam? This could be fun. The place where the test is going to be taken is only expecting 2-4 inches and the test will probably not be rescheduled. I hope my truck will get me there.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I am Jealous!!!
I live up here in the Pacific NW and all I get is some loousy rain. Ok I had some chilly weather but mostly rain. Today 1/13/2010 is overcast with some sprinkles. And you guys seem to be getting inches and feet of snow. Granted FL is down in the 20's but not for long. It will warm up again down there soon.
WHy can't I have some snow too?!
Oh Well!!!
Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts