Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all comes down to Rolling tide of Alabama and the Longhorns of Texas in the final game to decide who will be the best team in college football.

Who are you rooting for?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
it's a little late but my geographic location should say it all. A series of unfortunate events apparently made for a "not-so-joyous" end to the season.

next year!!!:wave:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would just say if Colt McCoy wasn't hit and injured, Texas would have had a legitimate chance of winning.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Go Irish.....

New Coach (bye,bye Charlie), and a new year......

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I'm a Tennessee fan but the outcome of this one was obvious to me. Whoever heard of a herd of cows taking down a pack of elephants? I kid of course but it was a good game to watch. Watching that freshman QB Texas tossed in there mature and find his groove was pretty cool. He had some missteps along the way but I think he may just turn out to be a decent QB.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
I'm a Tennessee fan but the outcome of this one was obvious to me. Whoever heard of a herd of cows taking down a pack of elephants? I kid of course but it was a good game to watch. Watching that freshman QB Texas tossed in there mature and find his groove was pretty cool. He had some missteps along the way but I think he may just turn out to be a decent QB.

I agree.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts