Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Here's a rough translation Joe... I don't have the accent symbols so that might throw some of the translation off, as would "French slang"...

La roue avant directrice sera la seule a beneficier d'un pot de suspension...
Roughly translated....

The front wheel is the only steering and suspension.

La selle a et construite a partier d'une extremite de pare-choc arierre envelope de futre de guarniture du tableau de bord, assemblies par de l'adhesif orange du plus bel effet.

I think he used the foam and vinyl from the dashboard for a cushion on the seat, which was made from one end of the back bumper.

Le tambour de droite est bloque por quele differential distrbue toute la puissance sur celui de gauche

The drum on the right is blocked so that the differential distributes all the power on the left.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Wow, this was kinda mentioned on Jalopnik a couple weeks ago. It's actually at the beginning of the video clip here for a couple seconds.

WARNING, kinda maybe: The vid is a gag/spoof, and shows a couple of Citroen 2CVs doing... um, well, something that you normally watch mammals do on the Discovery Channel. I'm not really even sure you could call it NSFW... I can't really imagine having to explain to your kids when they ask, "What are those cars doing, daddy?" because, well, they're CARS. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

http://jalopnik.com/5912694/shocking-nature-video-of-2cv-reproduction

--rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts