Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone here has actually received something they won from the Bud B. collection?
I won 2 separate items, paid for them with PayPal on 3/13 and have not received anything.
My emails to the person selling Buds collection are apparently ignored. Anyone here having similar problems with this auction or the person selling Buds collection.
It's a noble cause, I agree, and I don't want to put a bad light on this auction for one of our departed diecast buddies, but something isn't right.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I agree it's a sensitive subject, but if you don't hear anything from anyone soon, I'd file a paypal claim. That'll hopefully encourage them to reply if they are going to. If they do not reply, at least your money would probably be returned to you.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
These guys are helping out, and probably doing their best. It was a good sized auction, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'll wait to the end of next week and then get on them a bit.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They emailed me this afternoon, after my post here. There was a problem at their end that they were not aware of. They have rectified the problem to my satisfaction (I won't go into details). I do plan to bid on their auctions more, as they have some excellent diecast for sale, and it helps Buds wife out too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts