Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly you can't get Google here because most browsers auto-default it to the UK version. I have always been able to get the .com original on my office home PC though.

Today I noticed that the .com is appearing partially in what appears to be Russian or some other cyrillic script!!! Of course I can't check because of the auto-reset to the UK site that all the other machines in the house have...

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Montoya1 said:
Mostly you can't get Google here because most browsers auto-default it to the UK version. I have always been able to get the .com original on my office home PC though.

Today I noticed that the .com is appearing partially in what appears to be Russian or some other cyrillic script!!! Of course I can't check because of the auto-reset to the UK site that all the other machines in the house have...

Comes up fine for me Deane, I think maybe you are suffering from to many magnets in the house.. I can help.. send all your slot cars to me and that should clear up the problem.. If Not I will send you a new system lol...

Dave

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Probably made by Lucas!

Just funnin' Deane, Googles OK on my end too! Can you run a back up and then restart the computer at a prior date to find out where and when things went goofy, and of course whether or not the condition remains afterword. It has worked successfully for me on occasion, and I'm a complete computer dolt! Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts