Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that your mother is gone. I lost my own mother early in 1983 and I know how much it can hurt.

My best wishes to you.

·
Registered
614 Posts
So sorry.

At least you were there. She needed you and you did what was right. I only hope I can do the same for mine.

Mark Dean

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the kind words.As you are my extended family,(what's a little fighting amonst the family)your thought are special and mean a lot to me.Alex

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Alexander, I'm very sorry for your loss. Remember her kindly, and remember what she taught you.
May she rest in everlasting peace, and my YOU know happiness again soon, dear fellow.
Best regards,
Peter

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Alex,
Today is the third anniversary of my Mom's passing, so I can certainly identify. Just know that time does indeed tend to heal, but it takes a while. Keep those memories alive - that's what is important. My thoughts are with you.
Ron G.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Same here , My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family Alex i lost my mother this past year 12-27-08 2 days after x-mas and i still can't believe she is gone my thoughts and prayers are with you all GOD SPEED AND GOD BLESS .

Robert (Sprayray)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts