Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, 3 years isn't a celebratory milestone but it is to me.

It's me and my wife's 3-year wedding anniversary.

Yup, she's still with me, model parts on the couch and in the bed (don't ask) and on the bathroom vanity notwithstanding.

:roll:

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
A Milestone in anybody's book. What with the fragile status of the institution of marriage in this day and age. Congradulations, press on, you restore our faith that it is still possible to live with the opposite sex in harmony.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
harmony?

Uneasy truce similar to a relationship between a family cat and dog.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Congratulations! It is definitely something to find that 'special someone' that will 'put up with' our hobby :wave:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Congrat's, Michael. Great news. :thumbsup:

Wife and I hit 15 years of her puttin' up with my B.S. Well, technically it's almost 16 years, but it's only been official a little over 15 years. :D

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We hit 28 last month!!

Mark Dean
sweet!

Yeah, we went out for a nice steak and ribs dinner at a restaurant called Texas Roadhouse. If you've been there, you know what I'm talking about when I say, "yummy!". We then rented Seven Pounds. What a beautiful movie.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congrats to you and the wife Mike! My wife and I will be hitting 28 next year but I do remember the first few being the roughest for us anyway. Keep celebrating each year and cheerish each other!

·
Oxidation Genius
31,235 Posts
Congrats! We just had our 30th :freak: in September.
It's kind of a wonder, since we know so few couples who actually lasted that long, or who are still happy about being together.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
it will be 36 years in March. the first 5 is the hardest.. Keep up the good work.
she puts up with alot.. R/C cars, model cars, 1:1 motorcycles. Ham radio, you name it..

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Congrats.
My Grandparents are ages 94 and 92 and they have been together almost 70 years.
My parents are working on their 45th this comming year and I am planning on getting married next year.
WTG!
I know how hard it is for the ladies to understand or even tolerate our hobbies but when we find the one who will work with us, it sure makes life more fulfilling.
Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts