Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
If I see enough guys wanting to come in from out of town than YES, I'll open the fri before around 6:30pm till ????

Turn 4 R/C Speedway welcomes the ORL coming Sat Dec 19th.

·
Registered
143 Posts
If enough s/k cars show will we be allowed to run the s.k-kar rules in our own class? Just asking before i start telling everyone about this race for s/k cars

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
If enough s/k cars show will we be allowed to run the s.k-kar rules in our own class? Just asking before i start telling everyone about this race for s/k cars
I dont mind. i'd suggest you check with Ozzy, I've pretty much opened the track just for them and there program. SK's are welcome to run at turn 4 any Sunday or any of the Saturday night we're open. if you insist to run other rules besides turn 4's just dont expect any track records out of the night.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I dont mind. i'd suggest you check with Ozzy, I've pretty much opened the track just for them and there program. SK's are welcome to run at turn 4 any Sunday or any of the Saturday night we're open. if you insist to run other rules besides turn 4's just dont expect any track records out of the night.
I would not think it was a problem-The Strand ran a Breakout class(local class).Plus the SK cars are cool.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
As for the track Hours: Opening at 8am, Racing Starts at Noon Saturday. track Will be open Friday Evening for @ 6:30pm-11pm for Practice.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
the speedo rule was posted on the orl thred on here. and sk was actually an orl class that we did not have any yet this year so it could be a first for there points. any questions let me know see ya next week

1 - 20 of 50 Posts