Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
Nice! A very rare item to see anywhere. We have been selling diecast for about 3 years now and I can only recall seeing less than a 1/2 dozen carded Topper cars.

Did you search by Topper?

I cant really help with finding a price point for you, but will ask around at the North Dallas show on Saturday for you. :cheers2:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I don't know anymore about prices - a couple of years ago I put a group of loose, excellent condition original Johnny Lightning Topper models in a sale forum at anther site and got absolutely no offers - and was offering them for under $20 apiece. yet one puts something on ebay - and the prices seem to go crazy (and I don't do ebay.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
I jumped into Topper's back in the late 90's early 2000's. Then sold them years later. Did have one in package, ironically, the same one the Jag. But they just don't seem to hold interest for me like original Hot Wheels redlines (Which is what I collect now). maybe just too Stylized and cartoon-y.

I do ebay a lot, did see a carded Topper Jaguar in the sold listing on a search... they were asking like $120, but accepted a best offer, which it doesn't say what it was. There was also a carded "Jumpin' Jag' that went for $169

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
I managed to find a purple Jag on a JL card yesterday. He was asking $200, pretty sure it is one I have seen before. So no one around here is buying at that price. :cheers2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts