Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi-

I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping a Lightning Head can help me out here. I'm creating a custom card back for a friend. I'm going old-school and combining elements from both the original HW and JL packages. I have plenty of pictures of the front & back of the original Hot Wheels Red Lines card backs, but I can't find a picture of the BACK of the original JL card backs <i>anywhere</i>.

Please help! Anybody have a picture of the back of this style JL packaging?

In addition, does anyone know the original card back's dimensions / measurements? (Someone told me 7.25" X 6", but would like confirmation). Thank you!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I'll trade ya one for the car................ :tongue:

Seriously, I'm sure that someone on this board has taken a pic of the back of an original Topper card but I don't know who.......... :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Try posting this message on the Vintage Diecast page.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sweet! Thanks PabloDragon! That's exactly what I'm looking for! That's a very high-quality / usable picture, too.

I'll definitely post the finished product here. Go easy on me, though- I've only done this once before (w/ a HW Nissan 350Z) so there might be a few inaccuracies.

Thanks for the tip VWowner. It looks like I'm getting the hook ups here, so I'll minimize the posts for now.

Anybody know the measurements on those cards? Thanks again guys for the input! Much appreciated.

Posting the pictures here in case anyone does a search on cardback / card back:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts