Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Moderated
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orbital Drydock Comicon Sale!

I celebration of SDCC this weekend & that I unfortunately can't be there. I'm having a big sale! Most products are 20% off on the bigger mask sets. Also free Priority Shipping for US orders over $100.00 https://orbitaldrydock.com/

As a side note I am now only shipping on Monday's & orders are 1-2wk wait time.

·
Moderated
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, Brett. Good to see you around the boards again.
Thanks Daniel! I'm going to be back on the boards big time! The new shop is almost finished & it's time to start posting about builds again. There are some BIG things in store, as in 6ft & 11ft big!?!

·
Moderated
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As another side note... I am answering all E-mails & messages again!!

My rule still stands, if they are aggressive or demeaning. You will get a response & a refund.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has anyone been in contact with Brett? I sent in an order about 10 days ago, emailed him a couple of times to add some items to save shipping.

Haven't heard anything

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Has anyone been in contact with Brett? I sent in an order about 10 days ago, emailed him a couple of times to add some items to save shipping.

Haven't heard anything
Boy, he gets mad when you guys air this stuff out on the boards.

He said there's a one to two week wait on orders; so be patient.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Kurok - I completely understand the two week turnaround, what I don't understand is when someone makes the statement -

"As another side note... I am answering all E-mails & messages again!!"

And then don't actually do that. I love his products, I really want him to succeed, and I know he has been thru a lot.. I just want to give him more money.. is that so bad?

I am hoping he is just busy with his shop. Honestly, I just came on here to see if anyone had heard anything, not to start a flame war

·
Moderated
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy, he gets mad when you guys air this stuff out on the boards.

He said there's a one to two week wait on orders; so be patient.
Thank you for asking for patience.

It's not so much I get mad about it. Imagine if almost all posts, emails, or messages you got for an entire year. Were complaints about shipping time, how ashamed I should be, get sued, reported to the BBB, a thief, etc. I don't get many emails or posts about folks using my products, thanks for putting out a good product, asking questions about products. It's really kind of disheartening. I'm still shipping the same quality product I always have, or giving refunds.

There have been a couple of times where things got out of control on both sides & should have been stopped by mods..... if there were mods.

I'm sorry I'm dealing with a lot still & I'm lacking in customer service & delivery time. I've been pretty upfront about everything going on.
Anyone in Portland want a 10$ an hr, 15-20hrs a week cash job? I could really use an assistant....

Kurok - I completely understand the two week turnaround, what I don't understand is when someone makes the statement -

"As another side note... I am answering all E-mails & messages again!!"

And then don't actually do that. I love his products, I really want him to succeed, and I know he has been thru a lot.. I just want to give him more money.. is that so bad?

I am hoping he is just busy with his shop. Honestly, I just came on here to see if anyone had heard anything, not to start a flame war
For sure & I understand what you're saying. I couldn't find you're original e-mail. I think you wanted to add a mounting post to your order. I can do things like that. Though in this case the problem is, there aren't any posts made. I have to hand machine those & the lathe still isn't fully set up yet. Those are a month or so out.

I should probably append that to say I'm answering all emails about product questions, not delivery time. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about the post question.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Brett - I will message you with the details of my order questions.. If I was in your area, I would help for free on weekends!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Brett, once my HUD-VASH voucher becomes nation wide next year, I will move up to Portland and work with you if you still need it. My cancer treatments should be done soon (Thank GOD!), and hopefully gone.

I used to live up in Portland, actually Tigard. Loved it up there. Desert rat in Tucson. Amazing, the free water falling constantly out of the sky!!!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Orbital Drydock Comicon Sale!

I celebration of SDCC this weekend & that I unfortunately can't be there. I'm having a big sale! Most products are 20% off on the bigger mask sets. Also free Priority Shipping for US orders over $100.00 https://orbitaldrydock.com/

As a side note I am now only shipping on Monday's & orders are 1-2wk wait time.
Hi Brett I sent you an email the other day about the 1350th refit window masking details without the Aztecs I want to know if they were in stock I wanted to know if I could order them but I didn't hear back from you yet can you let me know and I'll go on your site and order them please

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I understand about being patient, but I placed an order 2 weeks ago and have sent several emails with not one bit of consideration of a response. I don't mind waiting, I do mind poor customer service. There is no excuse for that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I understand about being patient, but I placed an order 2 weeks ago and have sent several emails with not one bit of consideration of a response. I don't mind waiting, I do mind poor customer service. There is no excuse for that.
I placed an order and it took 5 weeks to receive. I was completely ok with that, because I knew I'd have to wait a while. He's not Amazon, so you gotta be patient.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I placed an order and it took 5 weeks t2o receive. I was completely ok with that, because I knew I'd have to wait a while. He's not Amazon, so you gotta be patient.
That is no excuse for not communicating, especially when he just stated above that he answers all emails and ships within2 weeks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just ordered a set of the 1/350 classic Enterprise masks. I've had my eye on these for a long time! Those refit 5 color masks look pretty tasty as well.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts