Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally got around to cracking open some cars and putting them in another case that I just got. Thought I'd share it with you:

Sorry for the glare from the camera. Still have to decide what to put in the bottom section and have to leave room for a dozen or so other buses that are on the way. Hope you enjoy :D

Dominic

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
POCKETWOCKET said:
damn - does somebody up there in the great white north have a "samba" fetish ?
quite a fine looking collection
maybe you could put a few more vicious vettes on the bottom to even it out a little
Yup. love those buses. Can't put the Vets there as I only need 3 more to complete that set. Maybe I'll add some other VW Buses from another line.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's more of 2 different manufactures, if you know what I mean..... Don't want to say the H word here.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vw-wl-collector said:
u just killed me hurts to see so many loose vws
No, no, no.... It's when they're in thier little plastic prisions that kills me. :lol: Let them breath.....

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Hey hoser, nice collection of Dubs eh! You got one Grateful Dead but do you have the new one coming. What about the BWF Samba. Probably all on there way eh! Later eh!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tinywheels said:
Hey hoser, nice collection of Dubs eh! You got one Grateful Dead but do you have the new one coming. What about the BWF Samba. Probably all on there way eh! Later eh!
Thanks, eh ...
Thanks for the comments. Yup, have the other Dead Head bus coming, but still haven't been able to get a black with lames at a reasonable price. Have to win a lot of these off of eBay, as the JL are quite far and few between up here in the great white north.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts