Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So these MBX were in the mail, finally, and a lot of the boxes had dried up, discoloured and sometimes broken Perspex windows. Still, they were all sealed so I had a good time. Shall we start?

1. One of the 9 million different versions of the MB38.

2. Another one of the 10.5 million different versions of the MB38

3. One version of the 50something different versions of the Londoner

4-7 coming up...stay tuned

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4. A very nice version of the Peterbilt tanker

5. The Dodge Commando delivery truck

6. A nice version of the Chevy van

Stay tuned, don't go away, number 7 pending....

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
What a coindidence. My little 20 month old boy who loves cars has a special affinity for vintage stuff. He had an opening party today while i was at work.

Apparently my wife let him into one of my cases because he wanted in it and she didnt know not to.

He loves the old stuff. Found some old original lesney low # cars in his car seat in the truck too. Lol.

Its just a toy and at least he likes the good stuff. Lol

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh wow. That would have taken a lot of my energy to stay patient. Yes it's just a toy, but...wow. Then again, I don't have any kids so my collection is safe.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I have three granddaughters, no grandsons - yet, and I am constantly amazed by how much they want to play with my cars, the youngest - at 14 months, especially. I finally took some that had suffered damage and let them have them to play with. They don't even really know what to do with them, I think they just like the shiny metal and chrome but I figure it's a good way to get them introduced to them. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts