Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it really feels $uper!!

Gawd I love this car! I should quit spending my dollars on these and buy lottery tickets so I stand a (microscopic) chance of getting a real one!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That is a really good-looking casting, especially out of its blisterpack. I open everything, except the ones I'll be setting aside for my nephew (he's only four months old, but I gotta start him young!).

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a really good-looking casting, especially out of its blisterpack. I open everything, except the ones I'll be setting aside for my nephew (he's only four months old, but I gotta start him young!).
I was just staring at the 2 $upers I have and this one was a much darker red (almost can't see the upper swoosh tampo) compared to the other $uper. Even though the card on this was mint and the other isn't as nice I had to open this because of the colour and quality of the casting.

Like you, I open almost everything save the ones I'm stashing for my son (mostly dupes of my favorites) and he's only 6 weeks old! Instead of bedtime stories I plan on talking to him about the specs and history of each car and what makes them cool! :p

·
Premium Member
9,010 Posts
They Look Great Loose Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts