Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Recieved my White 07 GT500 & Blue Mustang GT Convertible from Milezone's in the mail this morning. I think the diecast look to good to open. So has anybody took the gem from the package?

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I have all buy my Green Machine Opened, they are much better out of the package.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
if I ever get any [aka cuda`s]they will be in fresh air where they belong[even the GM`s]

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
GeraldE61 said:
I have all but my Green Machine Opened, they are much better out of the package.
Same here, I like to let them breathe. I might even let my Green Machine out too. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had all these... But i got tired of looking at them. I wound up opening all of them. Then just yesterday i found a big box of hotwheels and i put them on the Pegs. So all of my opened JL's are in case and flat Boxes that can slide under my bed.... But i have so many before that they are all piled up on eachother in the boxes... Talking about Thousands. Some of the cars are expensive and my paint and wheels are bending ya know... So i wound up putting a small handtowel between each section so its layered.

·
Registered
33 Posts
well I was going to ask that question since i'm new here but since it's be answered I plan to open mine as well as soon as i find a place to put them I'm a new collector just starting so I say I have time :)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'll tell you what! If ANYONE can help me obtain any Green Machine 442's from the new series, I PROMISE, GUARANTEE, SWEAR, etc. that I will open them and post pics for all to see!! I have a home for them next to some higher end HW 442's--ALL loose of course!!

PS That goes for the regular issue cars as well!!

Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts