Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since RC2 decided to ignore american JL collectors completely :rolleyes: , and the HWs have been pretty scarce too, I have not found anything worth buying in weeks. But yesterday I stopped by a Wally with my son to buy him a ben ten toy he wanted, and in that isle was a near full but clearly picked over case of HWs that the stockers must have left there before pegging them, so I looked through it, of course there were no hunts but I did manage to finally find one of these.

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
yea those are pretty scarce.i found one awhile back nice find ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CTWLSMIKE said:
Nice, still haven't found one of those on a peg. Found 2 in a open boxes, but not on the pegs. ;)
Thats too funny, this one didnt make it to the pegs either, I found it in an open box.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Our Wally's never got those. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see the Dairy Delivery too. They passed right by the DD cases to EE's and the first 30 or so cases they've gotten have had no hunts in them at all. My wife's getting a little tired of me hanging up there all the time, but their management doesn't mind... :freak:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts