Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to complete the MCG series 1-11. If anyone has an extra of any of these, please get with me. These is my last 1 for this series.
This camaro is from series 2.

Here we are, down to the last car from MCG series 1-11. Who can help me find it?

Thanks to all those that helped so far.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey Kevin what series is the yellow super bee from?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
hey, I have the yellow '71 Super Bee in the package, and one open.
which one do you want, & what's in your trade box?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, I have the yellow '71 Super Bee in the package, and one open.
which one do you want, & what's in your trade box?
Take a look through my photobucket and let me know if there is anything in there. http://s71.photobucket.com/home/Swagfu/allalbums

I would want the packaged one. It may be opened at some point, but right now I have not intention of it any time soon.
Thanks.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have leads on three of them. Looking at the new chargers.

Thanks guys. I am sure we will work something out.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hey swagy,

Sorry I didn't get to post last night, I got in really late (XBox LAN party). I just took a look and found both of the Charger SRT8's that you are looking for in my extra's box. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey swagy,

Sorry I didn't get to post last night, I got in really late (XBox LAN party). I just took a look and found both of the Charger SRT8's that you are looking for in my extra's box. :thumbsup:

Awesome. What do you need for em?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I'm glad you almost completed your MCG series. Congrats Kevin! I'm sure you have it completed in a short time with the help of all these great members on this site.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I have them all on the way, but don't want to post complete until they are in the house. M2 Mustangs will be my next challenge. Then I am not sure what will be next. I may go back to the GL line and complete the country roads or speed series. I would really like to get all the indy cars, but you almost never see them. I have some, but a full display would be really cool. You never know, I may take a break for a while. I have spent a ton of money in the last couple of months on this stuff. I gotta slow down. I will finish the m2 mustangs though before I do.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got another one. Thank you CJTorino.

Updated photos of what I need. The srt8's I should have on the way. Still needing the camaro....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts