Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
Could well be that the seller has no idea of the value of the collectibility for original issue kits. I've also heard that Polar's reissues have brought down the price on some of the original Aurora kits (not that the repops devalue the originals in any way, but most of us are builders not collectors and the availability has affected the old axiom of supply vs. demand).

·
Registered
279 Posts
It's up to $202.50 at Sunday morning 9:00 Am Central time! Do you really want to send your money to Austria?? Yeah I trust that, sure I do :freak: !

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
ten bucks, huh?

Firt off, many sellers on E-bay put up reasonably valuable items with LOW starting bids, because they wanna see lots of activity on thier auctions..I've done that myself..Secondly, I have purchased a fair amount of items OVERSEAS, and to date , my transactions were always pleasant, and I ALWAYS recieved what I won, or purchased in set sales..There is NO reason that anyone should assume that the seller is NOT gonna deliver on thier auctions...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Don't forget his other Aurora kits (for those with way too much
disposable cash):

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZbeimtQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

The guy has 100 positive feedbacks and no negatives, unless this
is a well thought out "score" I would feel safe. However, I wouldn't
pay $200+ for a kit I can buy a re-pop of from PL for $10.00 at
HobbyLobby (which I recently did).
(Actually he has 141 positive but 41 are from buyers who had bought
from him before)

Edge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts