Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Well its that time of year once again and I have cabin fever with a temperature of 103. I have been waiting on spring and so has my vehicles and we are ready to RACE!!!! Let's talk it up...... :tongue:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way shouts go out to Steve and the boys at Bumps-n-Jumps enjoyed the time spent there :thumbsup: I can't wait to have you guys show your stuff at One-up.

·
Registered
465 Posts
AlDizzy said:
By the way shouts go out to Steve and the boys at Bumps-n-Jumps enjoyed the time spent there :thumbsup: I can't wait to have you guys show your stuff at One-up.
Can't wait........ We have a money race APR. 6th. you guys should come out and join in.... doors open at 3pm racing starts at 6pm.......

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Your track is right in my back yard. Well basically..... Do you have any idea what days and times we will be able to have access to it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray9i9 said:
Can't wait........ We have a money race APR. 6th. you guys should come out and join in.... doors open at 3pm racing starts at 6pm.......
Sounds good to me, I think Rob and a couple others will be there on the 1st to blast with you guys as well!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
papa said:
Your track is right in my back yard. Well basically..... Do you have any idea what days and times we will be able to have access to it?
Details are being worked out as we speak! It would be really cool if we could get more people to show interest in racing on other peoples tracks like you guys have shown. I have every intent on bombing on Bumps, Medina, One-up, Columbus everywhere!!! It keeps the hobby fun.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its located at the...

National Guard Armory
25445 Harvard Rd Cleveland, OH 44122

Easy Access from the 271 Harvard Exit
It actually sits on Green Rd but Faces Harvard!

·
Registered
117 Posts
AlDizzy said:
Its located at the...

National Guard Armory
25445 Harvard Rd Cleveland, OH 44122

Easy Access from the 271 Harvard Exit
It actually sits on Green Rd but Faces Harvard
AlDizzzy........thanks for the info .........but let's not jump the gun yet !!!

Remember .....this place is not open to the public & I have to talk with the Sgt .......for future race dates

flyers will be in Hobby stores in may or June....

So thanks again........let's end this post until the time come......

One up One down Raceway (Race Director)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One up One down said:
AlDizzzy........thanks for the info .........but let's not jump the gun yet !!!

Remember .....this place is not open to the public & I have to talk with the Sgt .......for future race dates

flyers will be in Hobby stores in may or June....

So thanks again........let's end this post until the time come......

One up One down Raceway (Race Director)

Done!

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI GUY'S,

Had a great time this weekend! Rob thanks for putting on another great race program ,even with the printer problems . I love the new layout of track , can't wait to see what other changes you have in mind . Great mix between big air and technical racing . Hope to catch you guy's again this summer. Rob also can you send out a updated schedule so i can set up my race calander . Hope everybody had a fun and safe holiday weekend.Race you later.

It’s not the size of the Dog in the fight,
It’s the size of the fight in the Dog!!
-- Dogzz Racing --
Rob #13

·
Registered
117 Posts
kptoy13 said:
HI GUY'S,

Had a great time this weekend! Rob thanks for putting on another great race program ,even with the printer problems . I love the new layout of track , can't wait to see what other changes you have in mind . Great mix between big air and technical racing . Hope to catch you guy's again this summer. Rob also can you send out a updated schedule so i can set up my race calander . Hope everybody had a fun and safe holiday weekend.Race you later.

-- Dogzz Racing --
Rob #13

Thanks......Rob "G".......I'm working on that !!!!

hey !!!.......AL Dizzy ......what's up dude !!!.....let's talk racing >>> offroad that is..........

Race you later................

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Rob,

Dogzz Racing will be there June 10, Mike has said that he is going to take the day off and I will too. Let's talk to people and try to get biggest turnout ever . Great clean racing last weekend, had a blast.

-- Dogzz Racing --
Rob #13

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Rob

I had a blast this past weekend! You put on an excellent program and the fellow racers there are some of the most friendliest folks i've been around. The new track layout is sweet and promotes good racing. I believe the time you put into this track to provide a place to race in Northeast ohio is paying off. I can tell its paying off because all everyone there kept saying was how much fun they were having!!!

Keep up the good work

AL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rob G.. you hit the nail on the head "Good clean racing"!!! Dizzy Racing Squad will be there on June 10th as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will start to post pics of each race in this thread starting with the June 10th Race.
You guys better be on top of your game! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello to all yall may not remember me my name is henry i was gone for a while but now im back and ready to get back into the best hobby in the world.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts