Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
AHORNE said:
chad i would really like for you to come and race at the runn,i will even let you race for free if you decide to come.how about chad!!!!!!
al
i even offered him a car if he needs one al ....how bout it chad ....its our way of saying thank you for all you did with woor

·
Registered
729 Posts
Boy O boy!! you guys are making it hard to say no. Right now its a 50 50 chance. It does sound fun and it would prolly do me good .

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
we normally get about 4 to 8 of each 1/10 buggies and trucks. it will most likely be an open class because there just arent enough to run stock and mod. i will be running open truck and my revolt in the monster class.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ok.........

Champy and I are all set for Saturday. We are car pooling down to the Runn. We should be there around 9:00am give or take a few. Should be a fun day of racing! My truggy is completely apart getting cleaned. Tonight is my last day of work for the week(I could handle 4 day work weeks all the time). My company is shutting down the power Friday so the contractors can come in and move machines around for the new layout. See ya all Saturday!
Don

·
Registered
351 Posts
Don
Bring chad with you,he needs to come racing and remember why he started that track in the first place.tie him up,make him come,drag him.what ever it takes.
al

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Dave Walton said:
Don what time are you and Mike leaving and where are you meeting.
We will leave from the car pool on exit 52 (Lowell) on I-96 @ 6:30am.
Are you planning on going too Dave? That would be cool !

I think I will also run truck, so I better go get my stuff ready...
Can't wait for Saturday!

Mike

·
Registered
548 Posts

AHORNE said:
Don
Bring chad with you,he needs to come racing and remember why he started that track in the first place.tie him up,make him come,drag him.what ever it takes.
al
I think he wants to go. We'll see! Chad your going! I guess I told him :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
BrentV said:
I'm there Champy and I'll be meeting You and Don
Sweet Brent.
Are you car pooling with somebody. Unfortunately, may car is full already.
Are you gonna be at the 52 exit? PM me your cell, and we can follow each other to the track from GR...
Mine is 616-301-4273

See you sat!
Mike

·
Registered
548 Posts

Mike Champ said:
Sweet Brent.
Are you car pooling with somebody. Unfortunately, may car is full already.
Are you gonna be at the 52 exit? PM me your cell, and we can follow each other to the track from GR...
Mine is 616-301-4273

See you sat!
Mike
Hey Mike,
Brent and Dave are going to meet us there at 6:30.
Don

·
Registered
100 Posts
WELL THE WEST SIDERS CAME ,THEY SAW AND THEY KICKED SOME ASS....great job swint and champ and don .......brent and ogle...nice seeing you all there....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Once again a great day at the run :)
Thanks Terry, Al, and all involved for the awesome tracks this year.
Tony great racin with ya and maybe I'll see ya somewhere this winter with the flashlights. WOOR guys, nice seeing ya'll out there. Hopefully we all race together more next season.
My offroaders are officially being put away for the winter now, for the second time. Terry shouldn't have any problems with mosquitos after I burned all the after run out of my engine this morning!!!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts