Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm planning on driving up north this weekend for some scale racing. Changing the day to Sat or is it staying on Sun?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey Al........

AHORNE said:
the race is still set for sunday,

if anything changes i will post asap

thanks
al
Man I'd really like to meet you guys and run my Truggy down there but Sunday won't work. Saturday would be nice. I'd like to do battle with Tony again :thumbsup: WOOR is closed and I need to burn my fuel up :dude: I'd get my butt whooped by you guys but it would still be fun to try!
Don (West Side)

·
Registered
100 Posts
come on swint champ nolan and brent get your butts out east for the day sunday.....and don you just need to call in sick or somthing

·
Registered
548 Posts

motopro said:
come on swint champ nolan and brent get your butts out east for the day sunday.....and don you just need to call in sick or somthing
It would cost me almost $200.00 to blow a day of from work :freak: I'll have to pass on this one I guess :cry:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Don/X1Truggy said:
It would cost me almost $200.00 to blow a day of from work :freak: I'll have to pass on this one I guess :cry:

dude you blow more than 200 on other things in life just look at it as an expensive race day but worth every penny.....i think your scared :freak:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
motopro said:
I'll have to see what's the plan for the weekend, but I hope I can make it... I want to run more 8th scale... Just started to be almost good at driving it...lol
How long do you guys think we have b/w rounds? If I go there, I might as well run electric buggy...

Also, what kind of tires works good there? Crimes, KD, cubics?
what about the B4?

LMK, thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
mike champ, for 1:10 buggy or truck step pins are the ticket. especially on days when nitros are also running.

·
Registered
100 Posts
sweet....bring that jammin out for a whoopin don...same goes for you swint,champ,nolan ogle you guys gotta make saturday for this race....chad you ought to come out and race too ill let you run one of my prospec's if you want.....im going to be bummed if none of you west siders show saturday especially the names i just mentioned....

·
Registered
100 Posts
looks like canadien x ray driver rick endler may show up saturday also...its gonna be big guys freakin huge swint ya hearin me

·
Registered
351 Posts
the race will be saturday cuz of sundays weather(scary)
sorry for the mix up guys
hope this works out for everyone
thanks
al

·
Registered
351 Posts
W.O.O.R. said:
OK so I have the official word now that Sat is the day and 11am is the race time..
chad i would really like for you to come and race at the runn,i will even let you race for free if you decide to come.how about chad!!!!!!
al

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
kvrc said:
mike champ, for 1:10 buggy or truck step pins are the ticket. especially on days when nitros are also running.
Thank you for the info.

Now, are you guys having more people running Trucks or buggy? Mod I suppose?

I hope I will be able to make it saturday. I got some of my stuff ready tonight, so it should be fine. I just have to be able to wake up early on sat...

Hope to see you there guys...
WOOR Crew, who is planning on going? Don, are you in?
Let me know if anybody wants to car pool.

Mike

·
Registered
548 Posts

Mike Champ said:
Also, what is the fastest way coming from GR? I-96 and then north, or Flint and then south?

Thanks,
Mike
I'm planning on going Mike. Looks like M-6 to I-96 to I-69 then I-75 to Holly Road. Mapquest says about 136 miles (2hrs 15 min or so) for me from Wayland area. You need someone to ride along with ya and split the gas? I can bring some food too! LMK
You can call me, I'll PM you my number. Call around 5:00pm or after and I will be around.
Don

1 - 20 of 42 Posts