Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
Hilltop
Glad to see your still here, what happen did someone pass some gas this place is just about ready for a fork :jest:
I've been in to 1/32 cars but still like my HO's
Cant beat them ever.
HRW is the place to be now lots of good people over there
:hat::hat::hat::hat::hat::hat:
I will stop by again maybe the weather will bring them all back, sure hope so.
Can you believe 8 smile's per post how can a guy have fun with just 8.
RULES got to love them
, not
gt40
It really only takes one to have some fun.

:tongue:

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
You got watch those show vendors!!! They will sell you anything but the truth sometimes...
I'm sure you'll make the best of it... how can you go wrong with tractor and trailers!!!
Looks like some nice conversions...RM
I know a few of them. :cheers2:

Good work on the refit. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
I am also in the 'not-a-fan' camp on the Superbird/Daytona, but I do like how the vents look here. Maybe because it just makes it look different. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
Nice work on the rims!

Rust colored pastel dust sprinkled in wet paint looks pretty good.... model rail roaders have many techniques and supplies. :cheers2:

Reactions: Bubba 123

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
Nice job on the Zuru casting. They do have some interesting castings in their line up. :cheers2:

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
To bad you had to upgrade your software at the same time the migration started as well! A double whammy of change is hard to deal with alone but we are here to help. ?

Here is a link to the new FAQs (and some visual how tos) about HobbyTalk's new look and format Forum Community FAQs

If you find you are having specific issue with HobbyTalk itself due to the migration post them here - We Are Live - Community Feedback Cricket also wants to know the good things as well!

And we do have a section for other device issues (but you may find an answer faster if you post them in your own thread here instead) Computer/Internet/Forum Assistance

Reactions: XracerHO

·
Administrator
41,205 Posts
I havent heard of any other issues with Imgur images but we are having a few glitches with slow uploads and partial processing of functions. This also is effecting the immediate editing of a post you just made.

If you are not seeing your images in the preview - try waiting a bit for the images to load or hitting the refresh button if they never do.

You should be able to see 3 orange bars pulsating in the upper right corner of your screen if the system is still processing your request. The system may still be processing if you see a spinning arrow next to your file tab or the url address box at the top of your screen as well.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts