Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that a 2010? Do you still have the packaging? That is a very nice piece.
Yeah, I still have the packaging, but it's a 2-pack and no information about the cars in them at all... Not even the car it is or the year of release... Kinda strange... I didn't have a clue to this one being released... It has to be a 2010, I would say !!!

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Well, if it was in a 2 pack, it should be coming out in singles soon. I wish Target's new 2 packs were in stock. The level of detail tells me that it's a recent release. Can't wait to find it.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Good lookin' model.
I'd like to see what it would look like without the white stripe around the wheels.
Thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
yea, did anyone else see how they screwed up the white stripe on the drivers side?

the passenger side looks pretty good, but what happened to the other side?

typical Mattel.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just picked up that 2 pack the mopar charger isn't bad either
Your right about the Charger... One of the 2-packs had the Charger and the other ones had the white Ford GT... My grandson wanted the Charger pretty bad, so I had to give it up !!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, did anyone else see how they screwed up the white stripe on the drivers side?

the passenger side looks pretty good, but what happened to the other side?

typical Mattel.... :rolleyes:
Good eye pablodragon... I didn't notice those crooked stripes myself until you pointed it out... One out of three were ok, so I got rid of the messed up stripes... I do know that many, many of the 66 Batmobiles were like that with the red stripes around the wheel wells !!!

Personally, I like them better without the stripes !!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stangfreak:

Very nice! Love the fat slicks on the rears! I don't have a Meijers around Memphis either. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
What did u use for the strip removal. Lately, I can not remove any tampos. Looks great.

The Caddy CTS-V is out as well and it is KILLER!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts