Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was on my way to wally world, when I thought to myself "Hmm, I think I should stop by that grocery store to see if they have Hotwheels for christmas". I've been wanting to go and see but this store NEVER has any, never!

So anyways, I stop by there. As soon as I round the corner to the toys setion I see the Blue Display box of hothwheels. I get excited, untill I get closer and see that its been gone through alot. So I look through all the top rolls and did'nt find anything special except a Corvette C6 FTE.

Just as I was about to leave because I just knew there were no THs, I get to the last slot on the the stand. Start looking though it and at the very back I see a white mustang with blue flames :freak: .... I was shocked. Had to do a double take. Its the '67 Mustang TH!! Almost did the chicken dance untill I see people looking at me wierd cause I'm so excited. :drunk:

I did'nt think I would find it in the wild. I was just looking at it on ebay and toy peddler the other day. Has to be my most suprizing TH find to date.

Sorry for the long story lol :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts