Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else notice a blemish on the passenger door of this car. I guess it's just an error, but picked up 4 this morning and 2 have the same exact blemish and 2 don't.......Just wondering.....;)

·
Premium Member
9,007 Posts
Nice 2012 Camaro ZL-1's Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Anybody else notice a blemish on the passenger door of this car. I guess it's just an error, but picked up 4 this morning and 2 have the same exact blemish and 2 don't.......Just wondering.....;)

I can't tell from the picture, but is that a paint issue or is it the car itself?
The reason I ask is when you said that two cars have it and two do not, it might be the die or the mold the car is made from. There is more than likely two molds on the machine when the car is made and one might have an issue.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't tell from the picture, but is that a paint issue or is it the car itself?
The reason I ask is when you said that two cars have it and two do not, it might be the die or the mold the car is made from. There is more than likely two molds on the machine when the car is made and one might have an issue.
I went back to Kroger and looked thru some more of these...some have it & some don't....also saw at least two on ebay that have the exact same blemish, so my guess is that it has something to do with the mold. It does appear that it is in the body of the car itself and is painted over...not just a nick in the paint.:wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts