Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like if possible to put on a race if we can for sometimes either in 2010 or 2011 at Lagoon for a donation for these mask.I hope yall look at the pic and see what yall think.We just put on one for the SPCA with Oreilly auto parts and HobbyTownUsa.I have some sponsorship just would like yalls in put.We just had this come out wednesday

This is the story
Me and my wife has a pet rescue operation and we house dogs and cats.I seen a story on "fox and friends" a while back for these mask.I went to our local Fd and they had a few large and some that was older.We dont think sometimes of pets needing help in a bad situation.We purchased a few units for each FD and will have one for our house just incase.They come in sm,med and Lg sizes.Please check with your local FD and see if they have a set.They cost 65.00 for a full set.They will be worth it if ever needed..I hope yall like the pic.

This is the SPCA pic taken with the trophies from Oreilly auto parts 1st -3rd place with 7 classes.They gave us ,Impacts,Jacks and creepers.We had tons of gift cards from HTUSA and shirts,hats etc.we normally had 25-35 people on a regular race night and was home by 12.Not this night 77 entries,we got our last race in at 1:30 and was home at 3 in the morning.We had a great time.The spca got alot of donations that day as well

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Kenny. You know, LPR is right next door to a fire station... we should check with them to see if the city supplies them for use.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a great idea Kenny. You know, LPR is right next door to a fire station... we should check with them to see if the city supplies them for use.
I didnt even think about that,I will be up on the 5th and will check with them.thanks for the reminder.we live in a mobile home and I have a fire ext in almost every room and check my batteries for sure.I spent along time hooked up to a life support in Mobile.I just screwed up.I dont mess with gas and electricity anymore.That fire is result of whts happening to me this very day.I never thought of mask for pets till I seen it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just found out when I went to these two Fds,that one had a older set and on just had 2 large.I hope and pray they never need them.I wouldnt wish anything like a burn on anyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts