Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys we are planning to race this weekend but we want to be sensible about the weather and road conditions.

I will be making the drive across I-80 tomorrow and plan to be at the track by mid-afternoon. We should have a better handle on road conditions by then.

Remember we are not scheduled to start racing until 2pm on Saturday. So if you don’t feel comfortable driving tomorrow you should have time on Saturday morning when the roads are expected to be much better .

We are also looking at the possibility of modifying the Saturday schedule and moving practice and qualifying back a couple of hours. This would allow more time for travel Saturday morning.

I will talk with Tim tomorrow and have him post our Saturday plans here before 3pm,

Stay tuned.

Drive safe.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys we are monitoring the road and airport situation. Unfortunately it’s not clearing up as fast as original forecast. Blowing and drifting is causing major problems on the Highways.

We are looking at alternatives that range from delaying tomorrow’s start time to postponing the event.

I will post an update by 11am.

If you have any question please contact me at [email protected].
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
there are twelve of us from michigan already six hours in. some are already there. please dont cancel because a few dont make it. wait untill saturday atleast we can qualify anytime saturday. ps if you cancel this race we will send burkie after you with radio in hand!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top