Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a mid 80/s walk behind snapper
the rubber disc on the drive wheel is shot.
Where do I find parts, I emailed a guy vut no responce.
Thanks for any help tap

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I've got a mid 80/s walk behind snapper
the rubber disc on the drive wheel is shot.
Where do I find parts, I emailed a guy vut no responce.
Thanks for any help tap
Post the mower model number so someone can look up the part number, I would think the part would be available from your local parts dealer. Have a good one. Geo

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Snapper mowers are very popular and parts are easy to find, since they have used this drive system for decades. Most any mower shop should be able to help you with parts. You can look up part numbers at the Snapper site, and there are numerous sites online that offer parts. You can get just the rubber drive ring or you can get the entire driven disc assembly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snapper mowers are very popular and parts are easy to find, since they have used this drive system for decades. Most any mower shop should be able to help you with parts. You can look up part numbers at the Snapper site, and there are numerous sites online that offer parts. You can get just the rubber drive ring or you can get the entire driven disc assembly.
thanks 30
part is on it's way little over $10 with shipping
would have been twice that here in the big city.
I did ask around was told you need to be a dealer, or go online.
tap:wave:

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
thanks 30
part is on it's way little over $10 with shipping
would have been twice that here in the big city.
I did ask around was told you need to be a dealer, or go online.
tap:wave:
Most all drive parts for older Snappers are available aftermarket, so you do not need to be a Snapper Dealer, I am not, but I have the belts, bearings, drive rings etc for these drives.

Best of Luck...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts