Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a few Ford nylints from the 1960s.this is newer than that,The unusual thing about this truck is that its condition is rusty new in the box.I don't think that helps.It would be fun to see if it still works.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I'd put that between '78 to '85 based on my life-long study of cheasy automotive graffix. :D
No real clue for value, maybe 10 to 20 bucks???

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
AWESOME i love the "Climbs on almost any surface including shag carpets and grass"!!!!! i would agree with lummox maybe a tad earlier, i am also intrigued by the surface rust on this poor vehicle which helps the mid 70's debate, poor quality steel. Value? i dunno whatever someone is willing to pay for it

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
AWESOME i love the "Climbs on almost any surface including shag carpets and grass"!!!!! i would agree with lummox maybe a tad earlier, i am also intrigued by the surface rust on this poor vehicle which helps the mid 70's debate, poor quality steel. Value? i dunno whatever someone is willing to pay for it
I missed the shag carpet part! :lol:

The reason I say '78 is that's the first year for the 2nd generation Bronco, and it looks to me like it's 'sposed to be a Bronco. :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.