Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first week of the year, I was visiting my parents in Wisconsin, and came accross a car case from my dad's childhood, most cars were from approx 1970. Some were MB, HW, JL, and a few others. Most were very well experienced, but still nice pieces. Thougt Id share a few pics, thx for looking!

More on the way!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Here's the scoop on these very nice models.

All predate 1970 with the green #21 Commer milk truck being the oldest, dating from the early 60s.

The remainder are from the late 60s with the six-wheel #61 Alvis Stalwart lasting well into the 70s (1973 I think) with regular wheels even after the Superfast line was introduced!

The #47 tipper container truck should have a grey plastic cover (at least two different shades - one being darker, the other lighter) and the pale yellow #45 Ford Corsair sedan whould have a rack with a plastic green boat on the roof.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the scoop!! I knew the milk truck was the oldest, as it is labeled as a lesney rather than MB. I will try to upload pics of the rest this week sometime

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
This collection looks like a good start on collecting the 1968 1-75 range. What is the picture on the front of the collector case??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts