Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these when I was in Germany; I always loved going to flea markets and buying all the retro stuff.

These Siku models are from the 'Super Series' which started in 1975; they are models from the earlier 'V series' in the sixties.

These Siku models are from the 'Super Series.' the Peugeot 505 STI has always been one of my favorite Siku models ever produced.

This particular Siku model is of the Opel Senator; it is only available in red or red-metalic in Germany, but this model was produced in the country Hungary with the Siku name. Hungary produced it in many differant colors along with dark blue, green, yellow, etc.

·
Registered
238 Posts
These are nice! I was not aware of that Peugeot. I remember the car very well from the time it was often seen on the roads here and Siku did an outstanding job on this one!

The Porsche 911 Targa is going to give company to my 901. Very nice!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the blue wagon is a VW Passat Variant GT. The Peugeot was released in three different colors: red, blue, and silver; it's actually one of the harder ones to come by in my opinion, especially the red version. Blue is the most popular.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts